Thursday, October 13, 2016

There is no time for me today to compose a new Post but I fel I must say something as I am going to make another attempt at posting something in my blog.

I could talk about Donald Trump and rant and rave about the pros and cons of today's Politics but it is all so'senseless and destructive. I do wonder what comes next? The Media reporters seem to know all about it.Running for President means someone is going to 'dig' deeper than deep for the follies of the past - nothing 's held sacred. Who has not slipped in trying to grow up and learn? Accountability - wow! that is a big word and means somewhat the same as Responsibility - we should learn and practice these two words before we leave home. I planned my day before I crawled out of bed this morning and if I m going to write a new Post I have to say something worthwhile - so bear with me I wil talk to you soon -I will find something interesting to say - I would like to please a few followers. Any suggestions? MIZPAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment